Roads and paths

Find out about how roads and paths are looked after and where your local Public Rights of Way are.

Public Highway Orders

►  Public Footpath Orders

► Public Rights of Way

► Report a pothole, damaged road or footpath

► Temporary road closures

► Apply for a new street name or add a name to your property


Go straight to our other related services

► Highway Ranger service

► Report a problem with a street sign or name plate

Additional information

Report a Highway problem |  ► Live traffic map for Essex roads