Spillages on the roads can lead to accidents and serious disruption. Major spillages will normally be dealt with by the emergency services.

To report a major incident you should contact the appropriate emergency service. If you wish to report a problem with a spillage, please do so by using our online form.  Please remember state where we can find the problem.

Report a spillage