We are committed to protecting your privacy rights as a resident or visitor and when you use our services.
You can use this form to complain about a:
• Taxi driver
• Hackney carriage or private hire vehicle
• Private hire company
For more information you can visit our Taxi standards and complaints web page.
You'll need to tell us:
• The vehicle registration number of the taxi or private hire vehicle (shown on the number plate)
• The taxi or private hire vehicle licence number (shown on the council licence plate)
• The driver's badge number (normally shown on their badge)
• The taxi/private hire vehicle operating firm name (if applicable)
Information you provide will be treated in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. Your contact details will be used solely for the purpose of contacting you about your grant application. You should refer to our Overarching Privacy Notice for an explanation as to what we do with your personal information, how long we keep it and your right to withdraw your consent at any time you choose.
Share this page