Apply for jobs
Planned upgrade to our online application system
Due to a planned upgrade, our online application system will not be available all day on Wednesday 24 October. The application dates of all of our current jobs have been extended to take account of this. The online application system will be available again from Thursday 25 October.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
Uttlesford District Council is the data controller for any personal information you provide to the council. For more information on your data protection rights or how to contact our Data Protection Officer, please have a look at our Privacy notices and cookies section.
You can search for any our jobs and submit an application using our online application system.
Using the online system you can:
- Search for our current vacancies
- Save an application and return to it at a later date
- View and print your current and previous application
- Create a job alert so that you are emailed when we advertise a particular job
- Set up your basic information, to save time when you complete applications in the future
- Receive email notifications about the progress of your applications
For information about how to use the online job application system, you can download our.