Search site

Apply for it

On this page you can apply for various council services and licences. Scroll down to view the full list.

Fair Processing Statement

It is important that you are aware that the council is currently taking part in the Audit Commission's National Fraud Initiative, which means it will share information you provide or have provided with the Audit Commission for the purpose of the detection of fraud.

Please read our Fair Processing Statement for more information.

What can I do online on this site?

The council is constantly making new services available online. Currently you can:

Note: Some of the links on this page link directly to our online forms.




Council Tax

Forms to download and print:

The council services listed below are not yet available online. However, you can apply for many of these services by clicking on the links to download and print the relevant application forms. (You may require additional free software to open PDFs)


Housing and Council Tax Benefit


For more information, go to the Licensing webpages.

Gambling Act 2005

Society Lotteries

Licensing Act 2003 - Personal

Licensing Act 2003 - Premises

Club Premises Certificates

Temporary Events Notices

Council Tenants


Other services

If you have any questions regarding the services listed above, please contact the Customer Services Team:

Contact the Customer Services Team