Search site


You can use MyUttlesford to search for Conservation Areas, Planning Applications, Listed Buildings, Tree Preservation Orders (TPOs), Public car parks and your Ward Councillors. Just enter the postcode of the property you are looking for into the box and click on the 'Search' button.

You can then find more information by clicking on the arrows at the bottom of the map.